Wood stove ID help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

gunpowda

Sep 6, 2017
maryland
anyone know what this is?

Purchased in 70s I believe but not certain

Attachments

• IMG_3068.JPG
    IMG_3068.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_3069.JPG
    IMG_3069.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 198
No name or number anywhere that you can find?

Sorry the pics suck....it's under the basement stairs so I could not get to it very well.

I am going back tomorrow to load it in my truck.

Sorry the pics suck....it's under the basement stairs so I could not get to it very well.

I am going back tomorrow to load it in my truck.

Looks like a cool stove, will be interested to see more pics. I'm betting someone here will know what it is.

Yes, looks like a Scandia knockoff of the Jotul F118. Some of these have Made in Taiwan on the back at the bottom of the casting. I also thought of Trolla, but they usually had their name on the front.

Last edited:
I was able to see the back of it and I looked it over thoroughly and could not find any numbers, letters, plates, etc

Appreciate everyone's help!

Reactions: Beldin