Woodpecker pellet boiler...anybody out there?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Paccarmx

Feb 16, 2020
Maine
Hello all.
This is my first post so be kind. I have been lurking around for awhile and decided to make a post. As the thread name mentions I have a wood pecker pellet boiler. I moved into a house with it already installed. I have had a rough journey with it, keeping it running. I have pretty much taught myself how to fix and repair this temperamental beast. Is there anybody that works on these? When I search for them info is almost nonexistent. I’m aware they are not sold in the us anymore.
My issue is the error 12, failure to ignite. The igniter is new. The strange thing is that when it tries to restart after shutting down, it fails to ignite because it’s not feeding pellets in. If I clear the code, it will fire right back up perfect and run great untill it reaches temp and shuts down. When the boiler temp drops and it needs a restart, it won’t. I will open boiler door, check burner tube, and no pellets will have been deposited.
I know it’s a long shot on finding any help. Nobody in my area will touch this thing. I’d be happy to get it running long enough to burn the 4 ton of pellets I have here sitting in my basement.
Any help would be appreciated as I’m writing this while it sit next to the boiler scratching my head.
thabkd