Xtraflame cubes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Molsonc1

Dec 14, 2017
Canada
Hi everyone, was wondering what you all think of the xtraflame fire starter cubes. I'm starting my 2nd year of burning and so far I think these things are better then sliced bread. My question is are they good for my fireplace or chimney? TIA CHEERS

Attachments

• Xtraflame cubes
    20201003_204659.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 54
Hi everyone, was wondering what you all think of the xtraflame fire starter cubes. I'm starting my 2nd year of burning and so far I think these things are better then sliced bread. My question is are they good for my fireplace or chimney? TIA CHEERS
Look to be the same as Rutland Firestarters. They are fine and work well

Reactions: Molsonc1
I used some of those my first year. Look at super cedar starters. 1/4 of one of those starts fires better then 1 of those cubes.