You're really loaded up there... What is that, peat moss?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John97

Feeling the Heat
Nov 18, 2011
Spring Hill, FL
I made another run today and picked up 40 bags of pellets. On the way home I stopped at Wawa (convenience store for those not from the area) to get some cash out of the ATM and grab a drink. The title of this thread is what the guy parked next to me said.

:)

John97 said:
I made another run today and picked up 40 bags of pellets. On the way home I stopped at Wawa (convenience store for those not from the area) to get some cash out of the ATM and grab a drink. The title of this thread is what the guy parked next to me said.

Your answer was?

SmokeyTheBear said:
John97 said:

Your answer was?

No, medical marijuana.

Actually, There was a firm that was going to market peet pellets. But never heard much after that! Was dying to see how they burned. Supposed to lots of BTU's(old and forgot the posted BTU amount)! ;-)

I actually told the guy what they were. He asked if I was expecting a rough winter. I explained that it was really just a little over a month's supply. I'll burn 1.5-2 bags a day in the Mt. Vernon when the normal winter weather gets here.

I bought a manure spreader at an auvtion 2 months ago. Hooked it to my truck and drove it home through town. Couple old dudes I know where chatting on the side of the street. Next day when I went to town for coffee in the morn , you guessed it. "Watcha gonna do wit dat manure spreader ya went through town wit yesterday"? My reply , "Not quite sure but until I figure out what I'm gonna do with it , I'll use it to spread manure"!

Hello

How about Kitty Litter!!

Hampster cage bedding!!

Hahaha. I love it. Last year my neighbor came over
while I was in the driveway with the garage door open
and her jaw dropped while staring at my 4 tons of wood pellets she
said "wow you got a lot of grass fertilizer there".

I have the 40 bags I picked up over the weekend stacked in my utility/laundry room. The 40 bags I got today are stacked on the left side of my garage just inside the door. I plan on getting my last 40 tomorrow and I will stack them on the right side just inside the door. So, when the garage door is open all you will see is pellets. :)

My pellets came a little long this year...

Attachments

• hugeoversizepelletload.jpg
    hugeoversizepelletload.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 453
As Bill Envall would say, You going to burn all those pellets? Nope, going to load them in my BB gun one by one and shot birds with them, Here's you sign.

rb62 said:
As Bill Envall would say, You going to burn all those pellets? Nope, going to load them in my BB gun one by one and shot birds with them, Here's you sign.

I like it....

John97 said:
SmokeyTheBear said:
John97 said:

Your answer was?

No, medical marijuana.

^^^^^^^ :) :lol: :cheese: :) :coolsmile: :bug: ^^^^^^^

My son saw ice melt bags in the grocery store the other day and was like "hey look mommy they have pellets here".

Sent my wife to check prices of pellets at Tractor Supply and as she started saying $10 or w/e a bag I was about to say no way, she replies with "nvm its horse feed pellets "! Now she is trained right but man that was funny!

That is funny. My aunt asked me if I had enough rock salt the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.