Yukon Eagle Klondike - Parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

MooseBucks

Dec 17, 2020
USA
Replacing my Yukon Eagle with a VF. It is fairly old but I know parts can be hard to find - If you need anything and I have it in good shape glad to send to you for the cost of shipping.

Let me know!

Hello, By any chance do you have the stainless solenoid control cover still? I lost mine transporting my Eagle. Attached a pic of the part I need. Thanks for your attention! -Ken

DSC05363.JPG

Yes! That's exactly what I need! The sheet metal screw came lose when I was transporting and I lost it. Please let me know what you want for it and how you want me to pay you. I'm in Pennsylvania. Thank you! -Ken

Shoot me a private message with you address & I’ll send it to you.

Yes! That's exactly what I need! The sheet metal screw came lose when I was transporting and I lost it. Please let me know what you want for it and how you want me to pay you. I'm in Pennsylvania. Thank you! -Ken

Yeah I’m interested possibly if you have them
I do still have them. Never used. They are certainly heavy and will be $$ for shipping but you can have them for the cost of shipping or pick them up from me depending where you are from in PA.

Shoot me a private message with you address & I’ll send it to you.
do you still have the damper control part of your furnace? I seen on a forum that a guy was interested in the cover to it. I recently purchased a old sears model of the same furnace and didn't realize that part was missing.

do you still have the damper control part of your furnace? I seen on a forum that a guy was interested in the cover to it. I recently purchased a old sears model of the same furnace and didn't realize that part was missing.
I do not have it anymore