1.6billion mega millions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
If I will on Tuesday I'll build a new wood shed.
Right on! You have your priorities straight.

I saw a billionaire investment manager in the Columbus airport last week, flying commercial. I won't do that anymore once I get to my first billion. Netjets at least, but Definitely a new woodshed!

After I win I plan on buying more pellets for Winter just in case. Gotta Hide from all the Relatives and Friends. God that is a Lot of Moola. Right after winning I am sure Great White Shark would attack me and I am at least 300 miles from the Ocean.

If you win, I will build you one !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been thinking about what I'd do lately. Joked with the wife that I'd put a wood stove in every room. In all seriousness, neither of us dream of a lavish lifestyle, but something a bit off the grid yet very comfortable and all the cool toys to go with it would be nice.

Cant help but think even as millionaires or billionaires most of us would still just burn wood!

Been thinking about what I'd do lately. Joked with the wife that I'd put a wood stove in every room. In all seriousness, neither of us dream of a lavish lifestyle, but something a bit off the grid yet very comfortable and all the cool toys to go with it would be nice.
Right on, brother!
Cant help but think even as millionaires or billionaires most of us would still just burn wood!

I said the exact same thing. Wood stove in every room!

Got my winning tickets!

Matched 3 numbers, won a whopping $10, next time I mow the yard it'll be free.

Reactions: Jan Pijpelink
I told my wife I would buy a ton of land up north and build a house. I would also buy a brand new skidder and just drive it through the woods.
Never used one before but I've always wanted to do that haha.

Maybe next time