Well, I figured that since most of us in the NE are pretty much snow-bound, I'd post some pics of the cleaning for your viewing pleasure. This was after 3 weeks w/o opening the door, and the stove was humming along putting out good heat, as always. I think the pics are self explanatory, with the exception of the one of the opening into the stove where the door latches. I read a thread a while back about a fellow 10-cpm owner seeing a hole where the latch mounts in the door.....it went directly into the firebox. Sure enough, when I looked closely, there WAS a small hole. A glob of black Hi-temp sealed that right up. Also note the burn pot cradle gasket that Dexter gets credit for. I had tried using 1/8" Lytherm, but this adhesive-backed gasket that was part of the Englander "Early Bird" gasket kit was just the ticket....stays put and seems to work VERY well. Has been in place since the last cleaning 3 weeks ago, and looks to be in great shape. Note the different color ash in the ash pan....the side light grey is from the ash dumps, and the center is from the burn pot. All of it looks real nice. Also, the burn pattern on the "fire brick" looks good too. Well, anyway, she's ready for another 2-3 weeks. Hope Mike H. sees this and leaves some comments on the stove, the ash, the air leak fix, and the burn pot/cradle gasket mod.