$180.00 Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krooser

Minister of Fire
Jan 2, 2008
Waupaca, WI
www.rumblefest.net
Bought some Bear Mountains this morning at Earth Sense in Dale, WI. They had Le Crete (I think) Canadian softwood pellets for 4180.00 per ton. the girl at the service desk sez they use these in the Uncle Jed's (Canadian mix)... she also told me they have more salts and I'd get a few clinkers with them...

I bought the Bear's (@ $232.00/ton) instead... it's too cold to experiment right now.

4180.00/ton sounds like the pentagon should be buying! %-P
how do you guys get such good deals on pellets? I am still waiting to see pellets below 200/ton around here.

rowerwet said:
how do you guys get such good deals on pellets? I am still waiting to see pellets below 200/ton around here.

Carpal Tunnel strikes again...$180.00

rowerwet said:

That's how they keep space alien research laboratories funded ;-) .

SmokeyTheBear said:
rowerwet said:

That's how they keep space alien research laboratories funded ;-) .

BY YOUR COMMAND.....

Status
Not open for further replies.