1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)
  1. aries339

aries339 Member

Loc:
    Chicago Area
    Hi everyone - I was just curious if anyone knows what this might be worth. I found it at an antiques auction.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Stump_Branch

Stump_Branch Minister of Fire

Loc:
    MD
    Wow, what a beautie. Not sure for a cost though. Makes a nice conversation piece though.
  3. eclecticcottage

eclecticcottage Minister of Fire

Loc:
    WNY
    Nice stove...not sure on price though. What documentation do you have showing what was restored and how? The only reason I'm asking, it the top photo-it looks like it was just cleaned and repainted. There is either pitting or old paint under that red. I'm sure it wasn't 100% smooth originally, but that looks like a lipstick job to me. I'd want to know if it was high temp paint if it was going to be sold as "restored" since that could lead to it being used. If being sold as decorative, that wouldn't matter as much-although the actual quality of the resto would effect final price, imo. Interior pics would also be good, to see if there is rusting, etc.