1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

2012 Presidential Election

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by Danno77, Oct 18, 2012.

?

Who will you vote for in the Presidential 2012 Election

1. (R) Mitt Romney (Paul Ryan, VP)

55.6%
  2. (D) Barack Obama (Joe Biden, VP)

30.6%
  3. Someone else

13.9%
  1. fossil

fossil Accidental Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Bend, OR
    If I had to go to a polling place, I'd wait as long as it took in order to vote. That's exactly what I did my whole voting life (sometimes in & out in a flash, sometimes waiting in a line for a while) until moving to Oregon 5 years ago. For this election, I took my sweet time considering all the local races & the measures on the ballot, marked my ballot sitting right here in front of my computer, and put it in the mail back to my county clerk about a week or so ago. Voting by mail rocks! Rick

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
  3. firefighterjake

firefighterjake Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Unity/Bangor, Maine
    Living in a small town has some advantages . . . in and out in about 5 minutes . . . although this year it took me a little longer since we had an electronic ballot counter for the first time so I had to color in the ovals instead of making a check mark and it's been awhile since I've done any coloring . . . I think I may have gone outside of the lines a few times.

I was offered a "I voted sticker" as I left but I declined since I was going straight home and more importantly . . . I haven't worn or been excited about getting a sticker since . . . uh . . . I was 5 years old. :)