2012 versus 2013 Wow what a difference!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorne41

Jan 12, 2009
Central Maine
2013 street.jpg 2011-12street.JPG
View attachment 63541 View attachment 63540
Wow what a difference a year makes! Last year we had a tons af snow around at this time,
this year I have grass growing in my yard and flowers coming up and it's only March 19th.
This Global Warming thing isn't that bad........ :)
Last March versus today :
2011-12street.JPG

Where's the pic of 2013. o_O

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious chit.

Ah! What did I tell you? 88 miles per hour! The temporal displacement occurred exactly 1:20am and zero seconds!

Reactions: DexterDay
Ah! What did I tell you? 88 miles per hour! The temporal displacement occurred exactly 1:20am and zero seconds!

It will run on pellets too!

back-to-the-future-original-668x350.jpg

Hahaha second pic down.... " Here's your sign" ....:p

Still having trouble seeing the 2013 pic. Guess I need a new crystal ball.;)

The weather is crazy warm here ..

Still having trouble seeing the 2013 pic. Guess I need a new crystal ball.;)

If you're using a laptop or desktop you should be able to see it with Internet Explorer or FireFox browsers, but if your using your cellphone, you might not be able to see the 2nd pic. They're fairly large pics so if your phone has a down scroll function, try using that.
Update: I just changed the pics to thumbnails to make it easier for everyone to view. You'll have to click on the images to make them larger now.

Lorne41,

2013 hasn't happened yet.
Hi Smokey,
Yep, typo on my part, can't figure out how to edit the heading. I can edit the body of the post and change pics but the there's no function to edit the heading. I'll keep looking.

Yep... Still a ways to go.. But if that pic is from 2013? Can you tell me how the Cleveland Browns did? And should I save my money? Or bet the Farm???? ;)

Don't bet on the ponies, you are better off betting on the price of tea in China.

Yep... Still a ways to go.. But if that pic is from 2013? Can you tell me how the Cleveland Browns did? And should I save my money? Or bet the Farm???? ;)

hahaha wish I could predict that! My investment guru says invest in natural gas.... and by that he doesn't mean smoke show's
" chimmichangas and some bean burritos" ...

Reactions: smoke show
I'd tell you to come back in a year and add the 2013 photo, but webbie won't let ya. :confused:

This thread will be continued in a year.

Tom C.

I'd tell you to come back in a year and add the 2013 photo, but webbie won't let ya. :confused:

Hahaha the next March photo might scare us all ! The way the weather has been the last couple of years it could look like
Artic conditions or it might have palm trees growing ...

If we even make it, dec 2012???

All you foolish piggies stocking up for 2013, just leave them out front of your pens and I will scoop them up. You wouldn't want all those 40 lb bags flying around and hitting you in the snout on Dec 21.

Hahaha the next March photo might scare us all ! The way the weather has been the last couple of years it could look like
Artic conditions or it might have palm trees growing ...
Palm trees please! But wait, ever hear of pellets made from palm trees? Wonder what kind of heat we would get from them.

Palm trees please! But wait, ever hear of pellets made from palm trees? Wonder what kind of heat we would get from them.

Soft wood burns good, might not be a bad idea. Ya' get to eat the coconuts and burn the wood ! Mmmmmm this might need some investigating. Little trip to Hawaaii, sample the local sights, some coconut rum drinks, and ogle the grass skirts! We can claim this as a " business expense" !!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.