3 Maples Coming Down Today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

BIGChrisNH

Minister of Fire
Dec 16, 2015
New Hampshire
Got a tree service at the house today, having 3 maples taken down. Two are big, one is skinny but tall. Should get quite a bit of wood out of all of them for winter of 20/21. One of them is rotting at the base and is threatening my garage, I'll be glad to get them all down.

3 Maples Coming Down Today

Reactions: harryfatcat
My surgery recovering dog photobombed this a bit, buts all cut to stove length, we will be doing some serious splitting this weekend.

His go to move is to drop his ball where you are working so you have to throw it out of the way. Though both my dogs are afraid of the chainsaw as they know if they go near it they get hollered at