30 bags left!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the LG softwood? Bernier's had them when I bought the Maximum's.

I liked the Lg softies. burned a turn last season. Want to see how a full ton of the hardwood burns. Would like to do it when it's cold out to see how they really hold up.

Just bought 35 Bags of Green Supremes a Home Depot Monday girl at desk said they are going to stock year round now.Hope she is right. thats at the Kingston NY store
Huh...that is interesting......if the price is good it would make a lot of sense to stock up...easy to.grab a few bags at a time during the good weather .....thanks for the info

I am hurtin!!!! Signature says it all!

Down to just under 1 ton (of 3) Green Teams and about 54 bags of Hamers left. Been burning the Hamers a little too much for my taste lately. I am hoping to keep most of that ton for next season, but not with these temps lately.

I was thinking about this last week when I broke into my last ton of GTs and wondering why I went through so many so far and then I remembered that it got cool enough to run the stove in early October this season, which is about 3 weeks early for me. So in reality I guess I planned my usage correctly if the season started when it normally does. In that case I'd be starting my last ton of GTs in mid March. Oh, well- I'll slowly stock up on shoulders soon to get me through.

Has anyone here been through a pellet shortage?

Don't remember if it was 2005 or 2006 but it was the winter I got my first pellet stove. Pellets were $6 a bag, limit 10, if someone wanted to sell them to you.

I burned a few bags I could get and a lot of oil that winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.