1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

$300 to replace an O2 sensor?

Post in 'DIY and General non-hearth advice' started by wahoowad, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    125? E-coli city!!!!!!!

Sure, you can grill 'em, but not going to be anyone waiting on your table or doing the dishes!

I guess a restaurant is the perfect example of what we all cry about. We understand that we are paying $4 for 30 cents worth of greens, but we do it anyway because we like the service.

It would take a "real" cheapie to never go out to eat -or, the classic person who always lets someone else pay!

Hey, remember the commandment, never use His name in vain....... Buddha never had such a commandment. Therefore I can say...
    "dang fat Buddha" without offending him or anyone else. But I have to stay away from names some of the other "faiths".

I still like the idea of a text "processor" that instead of ####, puts in certain words for other words.....

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. TMonter

TMonter Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Hayden, ID
    Actually that's about right for the interior. E-coli cannot live on the inside of the meat unless it's ground up like hamburger.
  3. Gooserider

Gooserider Mod Emeritus

Loc:
    Northeastern MA (near Lowell)
    I don't know - 125* seems like awfully well done to me... We usually do our beef roasts in a 200* oven, cook them to 120 on a digital probe thermometer. I go to the restaurant, I always tell the waitron that if it doesn't moo when I stick a fork in it, it's BURNED!!!

Gooserider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.