$300 to replace an O2 sensor?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
125? E-coli city!!!!!!!

Sure, you can grill 'em, but not going to be anyone waiting on your table or doing the dishes!

I guess a restaurant is the perfect example of what we all cry about. We understand that we are paying $4 for 30 cents worth of greens, but we do it anyway because we like the service.

It would take a "real" cheapie to never go out to eat -or, the classic person who always lets someone else pay!

Hey, remember the commandment, never use His name in vain....... Buddha never had such a commandment. Therefore I can say...
"dang fat Buddha" without offending him or anyone else. But I have to stay away from names some of the other "faiths".

I still like the idea of a text "processor" that instead of ####, puts in certain words for other words.....

TMonter said:
125? E-coli city!!!!!!!

Actually that's about right for the interior. E-coli cannot live on the inside of the meat unless it's ground up like hamburger.

I don't know - 125* seems like awfully well done to me... We usually do our beef roasts in a 200* oven, cook them to 120 on a digital probe thermometer. I go to the restaurant, I always tell the waitron that if it doesn't moo when I stick a fork in it, it's BURNED!!!

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.