455 rancher

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N-of-60, Poulan by Husqavrna? I didn't know that, thanks for the heads-up. (heads up my arse, or so I'm reminded). Winchester once said-"You learn something new everyday, until you die.") I live by that quote. :exclaim: crowjoe- fix your 455, I have one one and it's a good saw. Best of wishes, JB

Beetle it is an American division of Husky, built in North Carolina USA. The same for Sears Craftsman and Da DA DA DAAAA... Mc Culloch. Google it. It should come up somewhere.
Cheers.
N of 60

Thanks, N-of-60. I'm happy with the 455 I have, and damn near orgasmic with my 346XP. As foretold in the phrophesy, my in-laws/ out-laws can deal with their saws on their own. :coolsmile: BTW- can't wait to see how the BKK does with 18, 14, 10, and 8 month seasoned BK Pine. C-ya, JB

Beetle-Kill said:
Thanks, N-of-60. I'm happy with the 455 I have, and damn near orgasmic with my 346XP. As foretold in the phrophesy, my in-laws/ out-laws can deal with their saws on their own. :coolsmile: BTW- can't wait to see how the BKK does with 18, 14, 10, and 8 month seasoned BK Pine. C-ya, JB

Well if the 346XP makes you that happy then you better get some extra underwear when you try out the new BKK with that seasoned Pine of yours. :lol: C-Ya

Status
Not open for further replies.