55-SHPAH heat mode

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wazilian

Feb 4, 2010
Central PA
Hey gang, I've seen a few posts on here about some of the ESW stoves and about how the different heat modes (A,B,C,D). You can see what your's is by unplugging the stove, plugging it back in and within 2 or so seconds of plugging it in hitting both up and down arrows for the blower. I can do this for mine except when I do, the number 3 comes up on the heat range and I can select that number from 1-8 and not A,B,C,D. Is there something I'm missing or is my stove a little different? I want to understand this to attempt to improve the heat from my stove. I enjoy tinkering with things to get the most out of it.

Thanks.

Ah, OK, gotcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.