55 TRPAH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hdrider337

Jan 2, 2014
Duanesburg NY
I tried resetting my 55 TRPAH (12/13) using the procedure for the 25 PVDC thinking it's the same control board and it reset to 1-1-1 and it's supposed to be 1-4-1. Can anyone give me instructions on how to get it back?
Thanks,
Al

To set the middle from 1 to 4 ....

Press the middle button, a number will be displayed in the right window, press the up arrow under that number to set it from 1 to 4.

You have to press the heat and blower buttons up simultaneously to get the number to change on these.......

To set the middle from 1 to 4 ....

Press the middle button, a number will be displayed in the right window, press the up arrow under that number to set it from 1 to 4.

It won't alow me to change it.

You have to press the heat and blower buttons up simultaneously to get the number to change on these.......

Thanks. That worked. If I need to change the settings again for a different brand of pellets do I have to go thru all the shutting down and starting up procedures again?

All depends...you could just turn up the feed rate....sometimes where the pellets are longer than average (1"+) then you might need to change the LFF.....

All depends...you could just turn up the feed rate....sometimes where the pellets are longer than average (1"+) then you might need to change the LFF.....

I moved up from the 25 PDVC to the 55 TRPA for the larger hopper. I assumed that changing the factory settings was the same. When it defaulted to 1-1-1 and I couldn't change it, I paniced. Going below zero tonight. I really appreciate your fast reply.
Thanks again. You da Man!

Reactions: slvrblkk
Status
Not open for further replies.