55-TRPIP Install Hiccup

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoon

Hearth Supporter
Oct 2, 2009
Southwest Missouri
I am in a bind. I have a very limited way of routing my stove out my wall. I have to center the vent between two windows and up. Now the trouble comes because the IP routes the exhaust out the left side rear.

edit: stupid laptop does funky crap and erased my title, when fixing that it posted my thread. I tell you touch pads in front of a keyboard is stupid.

Back to what I was talking about this is the 55-TRPIP. I need to get this from the pipe routed to the center. What is the best way?

Measurements between windows, etc. Pics might actually be better if you can...

A picture of your setup would definitely help, but just taking a stab at it, the vertical run of your vent does not need to be plumb. Mine goes off at an angle to get to where the thimble needed to be. Check this post over in the big IP thread for a pic: Englander 55 TRP IP-S aka 25 IP-S

Status
Not open for further replies.