6 more weeks of winter...:(

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceguy4

Minister of Fire
Nov 16, 2011
Upstate, NY
Says Punxsutawney Phil....

Yay!:)

I am Happy, I am loving my first year of Burning with my Radiant.....I am sure this excitement will wear off but what the heck......the excitement is here now, I am running with it.....

I am Happy, I am loving my first year of Burning with my Radiant.....I am sure this excitement will wear off but what the heck......the excitement is here now, I am running with it.....
Yea me too.....I miss it during the summer...

Sandy Point Slick sez it's over, rained here all mornin' ...... BUT

wimp.jpg

Just in case I picked up a ton today. Only thing left was awf. Should be fine in my CPM.

I don't imagine it had anything to do with his shadow. I'm sure he just popped out and said to himself "hooky shoot it's cold out here!" and disappeared back in his hole.

Isn't there 6 more weeks of winter anyway?

Reactions: boomhour
5 weeks we turn the clocks ahead!!

I find it suspicious that Phil only makes his prediction with exactly 6 weeks before the official start of spring. Something smells fishy...

Status
Not open for further replies.