(600 to 650)2nd set of pictures.Sorry,haven't got the sizing down yet.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bub381

Minister of Fire
Feb 4, 2011
Mid-coast Maine
Hoping this helps those who have questions about this stove.1st is primary open,2nd is primary completely closed,when closed this was alot more secondary blast but i let it die just a bit.Now with the fire having burnt down a bit the yellow has disappeared and the orange and blue are present.(That pic isn't shown here).Blasts like a space heater,now i know why you all like wood burning. %-P

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 306
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 288
Your sizing is fine. I like large photos.

it's strange how my heart flutters a little when I see pics of these new EPA stoves.....that's why I love the Napoleons we have at the house....you have to admit these modern stoves are awesome both in efficiency AND entertainment.....imagine if they would have come out with these decades ago.....where would we be now??

Still burning wood and still staring into the stove.lol I know what ya mean though.

Bub381 said:
Still burning wood and still staring into the stove.lol I know what ya mean though.
yep after lookin at yer pics here I jumped up from the computer and went down to the kitchen to throw another piece of sugar maple on the fire, only to be scolded by the wife who said "what the hell are you doin, it's 82 degrees in here!!"....lol....so I will have to wait til later to throw another piece on!! :-(

Nice flame show. Have you loaded her up full yet and seen what kind of burn times you can get?

In the process of doing it,though i'm using smaller wood.I will give you a report tomorrow.I will do the next full load with bigger hardwood not this small 3" stuff.There is just the 1 bigger split in the front.It wasn't real dry,it was about 20%.

Todd i got 9 hrs with the smaller splits and 3" wood,gonna try the big wood tonight.Had coals to start fire this morn but stove weren't very warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.