1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

$899 NC-30 at Home Depot

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by albertj03, Sep 9, 2011.

1. albertj03

albertj03 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southern Maine
    Went to my local Home Depot this afternoon while on lunch break to pick up a Dura-Vent inline damper and I saw a NC-30 sitting there for $899. Funny thing was that the 13 sitting next to it was also $899 and another 30 behind it in a box was $999. I looked closer to make sure it just didn't have the wrong price sticker on it and sure enough the sticker said NC-30 right on it. maybe it was a return or something? If it was it still had all the protective plastic on it. Great deal if anyone around here is looking for a stove.

[​IMG]

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. EatenByLimestone

EatenByLimestone Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Schenectady, NY
    I had to talk them down to that price.

Matt
  3. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

I paid $800 for one.. Plus all of this.. The stove had 3 small fires in it , prior to me buying (Slightly used). A Forum member put it in the For Sale section after getting a job out of state, soon after buying.

I nabbed it up pretty quick.. Everything was brand new. He paid close to $3,000, for everything. Just made my 3rd fire tonight (installed last Sunday)... Hot in here..

Best $800 I ever spent.

this stove def lives up to the hype. Gets Hot quick and has Great secondaries.

Attached Files: