A good laugh

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why soitenly!!

Reactions: PapaDave
Nice play on words. Bill, how has the weather been up there lately?

Nice play on words. Bill, how has the weather been up there lately?

Hey Sav, it has been fantastic. Hit 70 today. Feels like fall and it has been perfect. I have had a few evening fires to just take the chill off and dampness out. How are things with you and the misses?

I don't know if you read the phone number in the ad 920-676-sex one three seven

Hey Sav, it has been fantastic. Hit 70 today. Feels like fall and it has been perfect. I have had a few evening fires to just take the chill off and dampness out. How are things with you and the misses?

Good Bill. Most days in the 70's. I think one day of 80 in the last couple weeks. Nights are cool finally with some nights getting a bit chilly even. I think 43 is our lowest though. Weather has been nothing but fantastic lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.