A Splitter that you can DRIVE (CL ad)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TreePapa

Minister of Fire
Dec 24, 2008
Southern Calif.
Okay, this is something I haven't seen before. You don't have to tow this splitter anywhere - it's mounted on the truck!

Unfortunately, I don't have room for it ... nor the mechanical skill required (no doubt) to keep it going.

I'm gonna copy the ad and pics just in case it sells quickly and the ad disappears, 'cuz I think it's cool.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/1051665584.html

GMC 4000
Combination wood splitter
Best Offer!

Attachments

• gmc4001.jpg
    gmc4001.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 324
  • gmc4002.jpg
    gmc4002.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 317
thats one fine piece of a um a equipment :roll: best for scrap iron

Truck looks like 1960's vintage, maybe older, probably not street legal any longer (i.e. no fenders) Who knows what sort of splitter it is, the level of detail in the photos is kind of non-existent... It might be a bargain for someone in the tree business, but mostly I'd probably want to run away, quickly...

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.