Am I missing somrthing here?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutter

Hearth Supporter
Feb 20, 2009
Tecumseh Kansas
Howdy all. I am wondering if I am missing something on this forum. Three days ago I started a thread in the "Articles for sale" I was asking about the value of a little Jotul stove I have. There has been no replies to it. I read back on four pages there(100 items). There hasn't been any responses on any of them. It seems that someone always has some opinion to share on this site. Do the responses go to PMs or somewhere else. I can't believe someone dosen't have something to say. I know from other fourms that I belong to that newbees have to earn some trust and respect from members before selling items. I wasn't trying to sell something here. Just looking for some advise. What's up.
Really love this site.
Brad

I believe the forum software is set up to not allow replies in the "articles for sale" section. You'll have to ask your question in the "hearth room" (this forum).

Cutter said:
Howdy all. I am wondering if I am missing something on this forum. Three days ago I started a thread in the "Articles for sale" I was asking about the value of a little Jotul stove I have. There has been no replies to it. I read back on four pages there(100 items). There hasn't been any responses on any of them. It seems that someone always has some opinion to share on this site. Do the responses go to PMs or somewhere else. I can't believe someone dosen't have something to say. I know from other fourms that I belong to that newbees have to earn some trust and respect from members before selling items. I wasn't trying to sell something here. Just looking for some advise. What's up.
Really love this site.
Brad

The for sale forum is just for listings. I moved it into the hearth room Brad. Nice little stove.

BeGreen, Thank you. I was a wondering.
Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.