Am I the only pwerson on here that no one can help??? Wow, this must be quite a problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GaryG said:
Breckwell Big E fan problem

Post in the Pellet Mill and Corn crib section of the forum, the pellet stove specific part of the site, and I bet you get lots of help.

Here in the hearth room most people burn cord wood.

Have you checked with your dealer? Have you checked the wiring harnesses and connectors to be sure that when it was cleaned that a connection was disturbed. Go over all the connectors from the motor to the switches with the power off and see if it is something as simple as a loose connection.

PS: links to the original thread are always appreciated:
https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/13168/

I think most people did not respond because there has been serveral threads on the same issure
BIG E with bad convection blowers

Status
Not open for further replies.