Antique Round Oak Wood Cook Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkbemdavis

Hearth Supporter
Apr 27, 2009
WNY

Hi. My grandfather recently had a stroke, and I am going to be taking care of some of the items that he is no longer able to use. He had an antique wood cook stove, and an antique refrigerator. Unfortunately, I'm not able to find a whole lot of information about either. I do not need the stove, so thought I would post here (if it's appropriate) to see if there is any interest for the stove. I have had the suggestion made that I see what I can get as far as scrap metal prices for both pieces, but thought this might be a more appropriate way of dealing with these items. Perhaps there is some interest...if not, thanks for allowing me to post.
I cannot find a name other than Round Oak, and have no idea on age. My grandfather is 93... but can't tell me any history due to the stroke.

Regards,
John
PS Sorry the picture show all the junk on the stove... I just snapped a quick pic. Also, if someone can move this to the correct thread... thanks... I tried to put it in the for sale/wanted, and it ended up here.

Attachments

• Antique Round Oak Wood Cook Stove
    stove and fridge pics 009.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 2,059
Status
Not open for further replies.