Any Advice For My Hearth Shop Job Interview Tomorrow?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats. It's always nice to get paid for something you enjoy.

Congrats Todd . . . BB had some very good advice.

Maybe I'm missing it, but is there a link to the store's spa/pool products? I was just curious to know what other products they sell besides heating stuff . . . I know, I know it's a sacriledge to think such things. ;) :)

firefighterjake said:
Maybe I'm missing it, but is there a link to the store's spa/pool products? I was just curious to know what other products they sell besides heating stuff . . . I know, I know it's a sacriledge to think such things. ;) :)

http://www.poolmanonline.com/index.cfm

Here ya go, this is the main site, it was more geared to pools and hot tubs until a couple years ago when they expanded with more hearth products.

Sooty Todd must of jumped into the shower before heading to the hot tub. Prolly not a bad idea, but I liked the sooty moniker.

Status
Not open for further replies.