Any Information On Morso 1b

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riegel

Hearth Supporter
Mar 16, 2006
Riegelsville, Bucks Co. PA
I found a Morso 1b in good condition. I'm looking to install it at my cabin. I haven't found much information other than they were made from 1930 thru 1985. Of course it's pre EPA. The guy that currently has it does not have any information on it and has never used it. What is a fair price to offer? Was it a reliable stove in its day? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

Yes, this is a nice, well made Danish box stove. Good stove. Does it have the top arch or is it flat topped? If in excellent condition, inside and out I would guess it to be worth somewhere between $3-400?

Do a search on Morso 1b in the Search Forums box above. There are some good pictures and threads.

Thanks BeGreen. It's a flat top model. I did search the forms and saw some pics but very little info. I'll probably take another look at the stove and make an offer.

If anyone else has some first hand experience with this stove I would like to hear from you. Burn times, cleaning, heat output?

Thanks again...

Status
Not open for further replies.