Anybody here have a Piazzetta pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some of that stuff on my P-43's pipes

Nope I just cut it and peel it right off

I have some of that stuff on my P-43's pipes
I heard it's a groan to remove, just like the foil tape.

Very easy like Rich2500 said. If you try to unwind it and save it, then you may have issues.

Reactions: CleanFire
If you try to unwind it and save it, then you may have issues.

My first attempt at removing and reusing the self sealing tape was my last...it's nice it's inexpensive enough to use a fresh strip each time. Probably a lot safer too.

+1 on re-using Silicone tape vs. new - I've never had any good luck trying to re-use it here.

I ordered from Northeastern Supplies in NH. A little more money but I received it in 2 days!

Glad to read you were able to source parts quickly, that's good info, Thanks for posting that up.

(Thread Drift..)
--
For Ecoteck/Ravelli owners, Earth Sense Energy Systems Inc. out of WI USA helped me out sourcing a replacement Burn Pot, Flame Trap, and Flame Trap bracket recently: nice folks and great service. www.pellethead.com ( Another option for the Ecoteck/Ravelli folks here. )

Kind Regards,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.