Anyone else hate newspaper to start fire?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carbon_Liberator said:
I'll promise Thomas this though, if he makes the effort to get his Super Cedars in the stores out West here, I'll buy some when I see them. Is it a deal?

Another option...
If you pass down into Washington at some point you can pick them up in person about 20 miles north of Seattle.

Treacherous said:
Carbon_Liberator said:
I'll promise Thomas this though, if he makes the effort to get his Super Cedars in the stores out West here, I'll buy some when I see them. Is it a deal?

Another option...
If you pass down into Washington at some point you can pick them up in person about 20 miles north of Seattle.

They are available in 100 QFC stores and about 200 plus Fred Meyers.
Thomas

How many out their still use corn cobs in the stove I am talking, no toilet jokes.

NW Fuels said:
Treacherous said:
Carbon_Liberator said:

Another option...

They are available in 100 QFC stores and about 200 plus Fred Meyers.
Thomas
By "here", I meant in Western Canada. I've never seen a QFC or Fred Meyer store, i don't think they exist in Canada.
If Thomas has any interest in getting them into a wide Canadian market he should approach Canadian Tire. Not only is Canadian Tire a huge chain that sells woodstoves and all the paraphernalia that goes along with it, they also sell a lot of camping gear, so that’s two separate departments in the store where they could be displayed and sold. Best of all there are two stores very close to me.
Of course they already have some fire starter products, but maybe his Super Cedars are better, or less expensive ???

you can buy it cheap at L L Bean

Never in my life did I think I would see this statement either spoken on in print. I think the Cubs will win the penant in 2012, and perhaps they Mayan Calendar will prove correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.