Anyone Else.................

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll mess with mine some today if I have time. I have some running to do but should find a bit of time to do a quick go over. I still need to do the final install for my PC45. LOL! Like hardwood flooring I brought it in to adjust to the environment here last Dec. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Just have not had the time due to a very busy schedule at work. My stuff always comes last.

I couldn't help it, I fired up the P61 last night and the lady was once again happy with me ;)

Reactions: bogieb
and the lady was once again happy with me
Sucker! Now the whip will be cracking on every cold <<<< forget that))) Every cool snap. I almost broke once for a test fire a couple of weeks or 3 ago. I knew better. Lucky me so far.

It is now of my opinion that IF anyone gets kicked out of the house you can take your pick of cars, furnishings, and the like... BUT you ARE going to leave the hot and nice pellet chunker right there. Ain't that right,,,, Reggie? LOL! Be sure to pack the bags in first before your cab shows...... I am a sick individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.