1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Anyone know about Bosca Pellet Stoves?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Val, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Snowmobileaddict

Snowmobileaddict New Member

Loc:
    Cedarburg, WI
    Heres my classic 500 write-up.

http://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/brand-new-bosca-500-classic-up-and-running.91938/

I really like my stove. Paid $1000 out the door for the stove. All the motors, limit switches and augers are generic pellet stove industry standard stuff. Ignitors are less than $20 through grainger of the like. I have read on this forum tha the board is identical to a St Croix Prescott board as well.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. tom dee

tom dee Member

Loc:
    Central North Carolina, Progress Hybrid
    waxing the walls of hopper HMMMM seems to moi if you lined the walls of the chute of hopper with teflon tape not plumbing type this tapes meant for millwrights to trouble shoot machinery i used in bindery set up operations single sided tack installs on curves etc very slippery on this pellet buis. is the cost less or more than cord wood .. for thee most part anyway im really on fence about cord wood Vs pellets other than Ease .. they make pellet gassifiers yet??