Anyone looking for DHT splitter near Lowell Mass ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

peakbagger

Minister of Fire
Jul 11, 2008
Northern NH
I was down at Lowes in Lowell on Tuesday with my econobox yesterday and saw two Dirty Hand Tools Splitters with a managers sale sign on them out in front of the store. 25% off taken at the register. They have been sitting out front for several months. I had to head to a meeting so I didn't get a good look but think they were 25 ton with around a $1050 price tag. Minus 25% off and probably a good deal for someone who doesn't live 140 miles away and doesn't have a legal vehicle with tow hitch. I think they had the small diameter boat trailer type tires.

I make no guarantees other then my quick walk by. If they were closer I would probably borrow a truck and pick one up if it checked out.

I was able to grab one for $593 after using the 10% off coupon and 12 months 0% financing with Lowes card. They also took and additional $150 off since it was a display model with minor surface rust on a couple of the parts due to being outside. So $443 out the door is a steal from the $1099 original pricing.

I was able to grab one for $593 after using the 10% off coupon and 12 months 0% financing with Lowes card. They also took and additional $150 off since it was a display model with minor surface rust on a couple of the parts due to being outside. So $443 out the door is a steal from the $1099 original pricing.

Which one did you get

Damn good price. Lucky you.