Anyone see Stihl toy saws around?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkxingu

Minister of Fire
Jun 3, 2007
S.NH
Besides eBay, anybody's dealers have the toy in stock?

S

My dealer has toy Husquvarnas . . . but I know this isn't what you were asking. Good luck in the search.

I seen one new in box at a local flea market, the box looked old, but in good shape. He wanted $25.00 for it. I almost bought it. Are these still made?

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
I thought Husq's were toy Stihls??

duck! :ahhh:

HehHeh . . . I knew something like this was coming as soon as I finished typing that my local dealer had toy Husqs for sale. :)

Only place I could get one was ebay. I looked everywhere.

Roscoe Picco Chain said:
What, like the ms170 and ms180?

I was gonna post a picture of my MS180.

ISeeDeadBTUs said:

The box store ones deffinately are.

These saws are going for $100 or more now--I knew I shoulda bought one!

S

ISeeDeadBTUs said:

I wouldnt call my 288XP with 7HP,13,000RPM,full wrap handlebar & 36" .063 gauge bar a "toy" :smirk:

I just bought one for my son....found a seller on ebay who had them for $80 with $8 shipping. Heck of a lot better than $130-140 plus shipping.

Make sure you are buying the real version - it appears China is cloning them as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.