appliance adapter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

droptopjim

Sep 16, 2009
west tennessee
When i Hook a liner to my wood stove, is there a bend radius for 6" flexible? the hole for the liner is at a 45 on the back of the stove, the liner actually has to run up and out the left top of the fireplace opening. Is there a stove connector for these flexible liners that are angled? if so who sells them? does magnaflex make these? please help!

Attachments

• IMG_2568.JPG
    IMG_2568.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 265
DAKSY said:
Google Heat Fab. I'm pretty sure they make SS adapters with 15, 30 & 45 degree angles

I would just use an elbow into an appliance connector to get that amount of turn... but you might also just get away with running your flexible pipe down into your appliance connector and then into the top of your stove.

Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.