Are OWBs really dirty?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought an Econoburn 150 last fall, so I've been through on burning season. If you operate it properly, there is very little smoke. Most of the time you can't even tell its burning because there's so little smoke. This means using dry, seasoned wood and learning how much wood you need to add to keep a HOT fire burning instead of a smoldering fire. It takes some trial and error, but I learned alot through out my first year. I'm really looking forward to firing it up again this fall. Love it!

FYI. Mine is an indoor unit that I installed in an insulated 8'X10' building located about 75' from my house.

Define "near".

And saying "dishonest politician" is a bit redundant . . . politicians are taken from , well, from us. And we're dishonest. So how can you expect politicians to not be?

Status
Not open for further replies.