are pellet stoves legal in garages? (i am in mass)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokeyTheBear said:
Lousyweather said:
86 toy said:
can't burn a pellet stove in a garage that brings in fresh outside air for combustion and vents back outside. but it's ok to throw a ready heater on the floor that blows a flame out the front and heat your garage? doesn't make much sense to me

no, thats not allowed here either! Everything is illegal in Massachusetts.....(now where did I hear THAT one?)

Lousyweather,

I was told that even Massachusetts is illegal in Massachusetts is there any truth to that ?

I think it is, smokes, I think it is.....its getting better now though...no more Kennedy's in office for the moment (ulp! an anti-democrat post on Hrath.com?! destined for an immediate shuttle to the sh*tcan!)

Status
Not open for further replies.