Are you looking for a pellet stove in Maine

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thankyou

Dec 24, 2008
Bangor ME
I just bought my first pellet stove after researching them for awhile and this site helped a lot.
I found the Napoleon NPS40 at Spring Brook Ice & Fuel in Waterville ME for just $1399. A ton of pellets for $219. They even delevered it to my house in Brewer.
They told me the have many more of these stoves.
It seemed to good to be true as other places are charging well over $2000 for the same stove, so I waited to post here until I actualy had the stove in hand. Or should I say in house.
I got the stove, all the piping and 1 ton of pellets delivered for under $2200.
Just wanted to post the info here in hopes of helping someone, as this site helped me.

What brand of pellets are they selling? $219.00 a ton is cheaper than the price of pellets in August, WOW I may have to take a ride to waterville this coming weekend.

bill

I'm not sure of the brand, I haven't really had a chance to look at them yet.
They told me that they are the same brand that Dysarts sells if that helps.

Just hope they are not Maine Woods , Athens.

starspiker said:
What brand of pellets are they selling? $219.00 a ton is cheaper than the price of pellets in August, WOW I may have to take a ride to waterville this coming weekend.

bill

Springbrook in Waterville sells Athens

Springbrook sells athens bagged in their own bag
Stove wise I have ove 50 stoves in stock myself stoves are not a issue anymore(thank God)

Status
Not open for further replies.