Article on PelletsSales.com

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish Pelletsales.com delivered to me in VT. They don't yet unless I buy 24 tons (truck load).

Tom

You need to find a few pellet burning buddies in your area to order by the truck load then. :)

Not at $269 a ton! Just saw a local stove store that has a sign out for $229 a ton right now. But then again they may be selling "oddball" pellets at that price. Pre-buys will be happening soon here so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Tom

My plan is to see what my dealer offers as his early buy. If it is acceptible then I plan to buy half my pellets early. I am then going to keep my fingers crossed that I will find better buys later on to complete my needs. My area does not seem to have a major shortage so am hoping to find some reduced prices as demand is being met.

Status
Not open for further replies.