Ashley Model C60D Manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

CBowman09

Dec 24, 2019
Illinois
My father-in-law has an Ashley Model C60D wood stove that he has burned forever in his basement. It still works perfectly and heats the house nicely. Recently, his insurance company wanted some pictures and measurments taken to update their records. As part of this, they want the UL listing number from the stove(if it has one). Can anyone tell me where this may be located on the stove. They said if I found a manual for it that showed the stove was UL approved that would be fine also. He is on a very fixed income and it sounds like if we cant find a UL number that we(my wife and I) will be buying a new wood stove so that he can still be insured. Any help on this matter is much appreciated!!

IMG_0768.jpg

Sorry, I have no idea. It's from decades ago.