Atta Way Moderators

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rottiman

Minister of Fire
Sep 23, 2009
Ontario Canada
Put a post on about how happy I was with my new maul and it lasted all of about 3 minutes. congratulations to the censorship police, your right on the ball.............

rottiman said:
Put a post on about how happy I was with my new maul and it lasted all of about 3 minutes. congratulations to the censorship police, your right on the ball.............

They must have thought you said you were happy with Ron Paul and not a new maul or they could be pissed that the presidents bus was tricked out in Canada.

Glad your happy with it what type was it?

zap

zapny said:
They must have thought you said you were happy with Ron Paul and not a new maul or they could be pissed that the presidents bus was tricked out in Canada.

lol, that's priceless

rottiman said:

Moved it to The Gear forum, where it belongs. You should have gotten an e-mail confirmation of the move. BTW...mods are not censors, we're more like janitors. Rick

ETA: You'll find it right here https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/77698/

fossil said:
we're more like janitors

and you guys are the best of the best, muchos

Killin me Dave. I'll rephrase, my sincerest thanks and gratitude to the fine gents that keep this place open and for the most part hospitable. Enjoy your nachos :coolsmirk:

I once posted about how great

and no one sensored it

:lol:

That's a little embarrassing.

loon said:
my post got deleted here about half hour ago :shut:

Thanks mods, those pics of loon splitting in a Speedo are disturbing :lol:

And where's my thread where I advocate lighting the woodstove with a gallon of gasoline? :) ;)

Darn moderators . . . I tell ya I think they need a pay cut. ;) :)

---

On a serious side . . .

Do not light your woodstove with gasoline and thank you to all the moderators who keep the place sparkling clean.

firefighterjake said:
And where's my thread where I advocate lighting the woodstove with a gallon of gasoline? :) ;)

Darn moderators . . . I tell ya I think they need a pay cut. ;) :)

---

On a serious side . . .

Do not light your woodstove with gasoline and thank you to all the moderators who keep the place sparkling clean.

I use thermite to start my woodstove and have two Magic Heats connected in series. Where did that thread go..?! :)

rottiman said:

You obviously put it in the wrong forum. The moderator was, rightfully, just doing a little house cleaning. Are you going to continue to pout? Or are you going to man up and apologize for your little hissy fit and get back to the business of discussing stove and wood and chainsaws? (all in the appropriate forum, of course!)

I think this thread should be moved to the Suggestion Box. :snake:

rottiman said:

Cut them some slack. I act like a complete jack@$$ around here and don't get censored so I'm pretty sure your maul post was misplaced or some such.

Adios Pantalones said:
Ya, Bigg_Redd is a jackass and... what was the subject?

You know we love ya BR

I'm still waiting for photos of the new chainsaw. ;) :)

Adios Pantalones said:
...You know we love ya BR

"Love" might be a little strong. %-P Rick

PapaDave said:
S&W, just funnin' a little.
Rottiman, where'd 'ya go? Rotti? Anyone seen Rottiman? Buehler?

Out splittin with my new maul that I not supposed to talk about on here..................................

Status
Not open for further replies.