Austroflamm integra igniter mount

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aueland

Oct 14, 2016
Idaho
looking for an Austroflamm integra 1 with angle body igniter holder. Got everything to install igniter but the mount. Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Alex

I have everything but the actual mount. Might just have to make one. Anyone have any idea what they are made of.

Try contacting them at the above link to see what they can tell you...

$_1.JPG

This is the mount I'm looking for.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Call energy parts plus(pellethead).They were the original importers,and may have one in back room,or point you to an old dealer that does.You may have to ask for the tech guy,and he may have to call you back.Even if you got the straight one,you could modify it.Also The Spa Place,in Nixa,Missouri used to have parts that were not listed on their web site,worth a call.

Reactions: Lake Girl
Status
Not open for further replies.