Baby Magnum Hopper Fire

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Good luck on them responding or helping you. Friends of mine had their stoves and nothing but junk and no satisfaction if you have problems. They hire the best snake lawyers available.
I did speak with a nice guy at the plant and he did help but the over-spray that caused the problem did not come from the factory like that. I washed the hopper with reducer and most of the paint actually washed off.

The air port hole you are drilling, big enough to put a knock out plug in place? It is behind brick board as that will protect the plug from high heat? USSC does this too.

The air port hole you are drilling, big enough to put a knock out plug in place? It is behind brick board as that will protect the plug from high heat? USSC does this too.
I read in one of these forms the where to drill the hole seems most are just drilling a small hole for a 1/8 fastening just enough to put the air guns tip in.