1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stoveguy2esw

stoveguy2esw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    madison hgts. va
    hey gang,
    i just got back from atlanta area where i got to participate in a advertising video shoot for pennington pellets. met some great folks down there. set up a 25-pi insert for the filming. the ad will feature Linda Lydey who is a recular on the DIY network, and HGTV while this was not filmed as a show, pennington will very soon have this footage available on their website, i will post the link as soon as i can get my hands on it. overall it was a fun 3 days.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Philip

Philip New Member

Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Mike,

Do you know if Pennington plans to sell pellets throughout the Southeast? I'm about 5 hours drive due west of Atlanta so I'm not likely to be driving there in my S-10 pickup to get a load of pellets, but if they get into the Home Depot or Lowe's stores in my area, that would be a big help to me. So far Tractor Supply is the only source for pellets that I know of within a two hour drive. I can buy an Englander thru HD online but they don't sell pellets online. I haven't gone to the store to see if they could special order a ton of pellets like pegdot did. I might do that if she is successful.

Philip
  3. stoveguy2esw

stoveguy2esw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    madison hgts. va
    pennington intends to sell pellets all over. they have been for some time but i think they are going to expand where they sell (but dont quote me on that , aint my company so im just speculating)

also , check this link from the pellet fuels institute for manufacturers, i htink i saw one actually in alabama

http://www.pelletheat.org/3/residential/fuelAvailability.cfm#south
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.