Bad news!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
north of 60 said:
And you have been cooking yourself out of the house?
yes but this is with the outside temp 35 to 45.

Pen
Could you give us a link to your utube videos please? If not a link can you tell us the titles? I would like to see them.
Thanks
Tom

Sounds like your stove is too big.....or your chimney too short. I will tell you that there are times I overshoot the temps in my home this time of year, it ain't no big deal.

One thing I know for sure, I run my stove top thermometer up to 600+ degrees every day, keeps the chimney clean.

jensent said:
Pen
Could you give us a link to your utube videos please? If not a link can you tell us the titles? I would like to see them.
Thanks
Tom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z2gBXfflOE

Thanks everyone for the tips after i clean the chimney i will try a full load of wood. i remember last year the other stove worked better with a full load in it.

Here's another one. If you watch, remember to turn your volume OFF so you don't have to listen to me as I forget to stop breathing while taping.

pen

pen said:
Here's another one. If you watch, remember to turn your volume OFF so you don't have to listen to me as I forget to stop breathing while taping.

pen

good video pen your stoves looks nice. i went to the place were i got the stove they said that i should add more chimney. witch is not a bad idea in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.