Before the rain comes.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to of those ss stacks man I know that cost a pretty dime!

You got that right smokin. That one cost me $1400 seven years ago! Partly because I have two 30 degree angles that get it out around my soffit and facia. I did not want to cut them, the extra money was worth it. That was as much as my wood stove was, which is what that chimney was originally for. It has been there seven years and still looks great. I am very happy with it.

Reactions: smokinj
You got that right smokin. That one cost me $1400 seven years ago! Partly because I have two 30 degree angles that get it out around my soffit and facia. I did not want to cut them, the extra money was worth it. That was as much as my wood stove was, which is what that chimney was originally for. It has been there seven years and still looks great. I am very happy with it.

Not sure what I have in my two stacks but one is 9 foot of it and the other is 12foot and 40 bucks or so a foot. Sounds like 840.00 bucks. Glad my second one was stright up through the catriel ceiling and got it as close to the peck as I could.

Gasifier, that is a great setup you have and you've done a lot of hard work. My hat is off to you lad.

Thanks Dennis. All the compliments coming from you guys means a lot. I keep getting interupted with other work. I want to get out in the woods, but I am trying to help my parents out. I do that whenever I can. My father just gave me a Stihl chainsaw he is not using anymore and some other stuff to go with it. I will be helping him out even more now! What comes around goes around. My cutting will have to wait. In do time.

Not sure what I have in my two stacks but one is 9 foot of it and the other is 12foot and 40 bucks or so a foot. Sounds like 840.00 bucks. Glad my second one was stright up through the catriel ceiling and got it as close to the peck as I could.

Yup. Mine is 27 feet up after it comes through the wall. And they get ya for about 350 bucks for the pair of 30 degree angles. <>

Yup. Mine is 27 feet up after it comes through the wall. And they get ya for about 350 bucks for the pair of 30 degree angles. <>

Oh crap...I forgot about looking at those angles...Glad I am stright on both. Its an awesome stack though I really like them..

Status
Not open for further replies.