1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Best online source for Chimney and stove pipe.

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Jayl65, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Jayl65

Jayl65 Member

Im getting ready to do my install and have been searching for a good source to purchase my pipe. I want to use DuraPlus chimney and DVL Black stove pipe. This is the only double wall available locally so I could go that route. Otherwise Im left with Supervent from Lowes. The guy at the store I purchased the stove from says I can use single wall stove pipe. I can't remember the brand, but the pipe snaps together. I dont think I can meet my clearances with single wall and it also scares me. Is there another brand that installs as easy as Duravent? Any guidance would be helpful.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
  3. Jayl65

Jayl65 Member

Thanks begreen, I will take a look.
  4. cableman

cableman Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    long island
    How about selkirk metal best from them? I have to use this to match my inside pipe. ultra temp vs galva temp? I guess for the little extra just go for the ss outside the ultra offers
  5. rideau

rideau Minister of Fire

Loc:
    southern ontario
    There was no problem installing my ICC pipe.
  6. Jayl65

Jayl65 Member

Can anyone recommend other online stores that sell pipe at good prices. I've been researching but its hard to find ICC online. I need to call and talk to Dynamite about the duraplus versus selkirk metalbest pricing.