1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Best pellets for my Lopi Leyden

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by muss, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muss

muss Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Embden, Maine
    I've burnt TT Hardwood Heat, Energex & Maine Athens . Thank God i still had a dozen Energex bags left & that is what i'm burning right now. They burn like i suppose a great pellet should . Started burning what i have left of them yesterday morning . Too bad i still have 3 ton left of my Athens left . Their the early first ones out & really suck . But this spring, i'm gonna be purchasing Energex . Good luck to everyone with their stoves & pellets thru this cold spell . Muss

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. hossthehermit

hossthehermit Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Maine, ayuh, by gorry
    I hear Athens mill will swap 'em for new ones. Sweet talk 'em, kiss a little ass, they might deliver and pick up, you're pretty close.BUT, that's just my thought.
  3. tumbles

tumbles Member

Loc:
    Southern Maine
    Who carries the energex up by you Muss. Maybe I'll take my truck and trailer and pick up a couple of tons. I have to tell you my leyden likes the Hamers a lot. Great heat and very little ash. Live and learn.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.