Birthday Boy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neumsky

Minister of Fire
Dec 25, 2011
Oklahoma City
Will ya'll put on your thinking caps and tell me what you got for your last birthday... I got me a seasoned rick of white oak today. Yahoo!!! Honestly I don't know how you spell rick...lol...riq...ric...??? How did it come about being called a rick? Jeff

Will ya'll put on your thinking caps and tell me what you got for your last birthday... I got me a seasoned rick of white oak today. Yahoo!!! Honestly I don't know how you spell rick...lol...riq...ric...??? How did it come about being called a rick? Jeff

Well, Happy Birthday and sounds like you did pretty well on your gift. The only thing I want for my Birthday is to be left alone for the day...havent gotten it yet...;)

This year my wife gave birth to our second son on my birthday. This was a good year.

Reactions: PapaDave and ScotO
Yes...that one is hard to beat....altho...a rick of wood is too haha.

Yeah I asked for a cord of seasoned wood but this worked out pretty awesome. Also she bought me a watch and a great pair of sunglasses.

•Interesting side note: My older son was born on my wife's birthday 5 years ago. So between the four of us we have two birthdays.

At least dafattkidd...you'll never have the excuse for forgetting lol. Thanx for the HB wish Shadow& Flame and that's funny PapaDave! Hope your all staying cool. I do kinda wonder what I need to ask for next! Any suggestions?

I got some homemade presents from the kids, and lemme tell ya that's hard to beat IMHO. Oh and wifey made me a gluten-free scratchcake, sour cream/chocolate w/homemade peanut butter icing.........mmmmm....

Neumsky, happy birthday by the way.

Zap that looks like the ultimate cot.

dafattkid, it's very nice, not one bar going across for support so it's very comfortable. All the legs are adjustable.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.